-   -   How do I choose multiple values in an excel drop down box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19890-how-do-i-choose-multiple-values-excel-drop-down-box.html)

Kristy

How do I choose multiple values in an excel drop down box?

I'm interested in being able to choose multiple values from a drop down box.
I've not found any information available on how to do this.

Gord Dibben

Kristy

From a recent post by Debra Dalgleish.......

Using data validation, you can select multiple items with some
programming. There's an example he

http://www.contextures.com/exc*elfiles.html

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List'

Gord Dibben Excel MVP