-   -   Downloading Files Using Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19883-downloading-files-using-excel.html)

ditane

Downloading Files Using Excel

Is there a way to use excel to download files. I have a large number of files
I wish to download. They are all in the same directory. I was wanting to
maybe put the file names into the sheet and somewhere input the directory
they are in on the web, and then have it download them all to the same place,
not in the excel file, but to a folder on my computer. I do not need a
password, and I am not using ftp for this.
Thanks