-   -   How do I turn on side by side workbook feature in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198826-how-do-i-turn-side-side-workbook-feature-excel-2007-a.html)

Halina

How do I turn on side by side workbook feature in Excel 2007?

The Excel Help menu says that I have to "turn on" the side by side worksheet
feature to be able to use it.

Bob I

How do I turn on side by side workbook feature in Excel 2007?

Scroll down in Help and continue reading the instructions.

Halina wrote:

The Excel Help menu says that I have to "turn on" the side by side worksheet
feature to be able to use it.

Roger Govier[_3_]

How do I turn on side by side workbook feature in Excel 2007?

Hi

View tabWindow groupView Side by Side

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Halina" wrote in message
The Excel Help menu says that I have to "turn on" the side by side
worksheet
feature to be able to use it.

Halina

How do I turn on side by side workbook feature in Excel 2007?

Thanks for answering. I had already done that, nothing happened, so i went
to help. That is where it said that function would only work if it was
"turned on"
Thanks