-   -   I need to count my packages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198825-i-need-count-my-packages.html)

Steve

I need to count my packages

Hello all,

I have to enter tracking numbers of our DHL packages into a excel
spreadsheet every day. And at tthe end of entering this data, I would like
to have excel give me a total count of packages entered.

Is this possibe? If so, how?

Thanks.

Kevin B

I need to count my packages

Use the COUNTA function:

=COUNTA(A1:A25)

Modify the range A1:A25 to the range of cells containing the tracking number.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Steve" wrote:

Hello all,

I have to enter tracking numbers of our DHL packages into a excel
spreadsheet every day. And at tthe end of entering this data, I would like
to have excel give me a total count of packages entered.

Is this possibe? If so, how?

Thanks.

Bob I

I need to count my packages

Select that days rows, and then look at "Count" on the status bar.

Steve wrote:

Hello all,

I have to enter tracking numbers of our DHL packages into a excel
spreadsheet every day. And at tthe end of entering this data, I would like
to have excel give me a total count of packages entered.

Is this possibe? If so, how?

Thanks.

Nate

I need to count my packages

You could also use Data Subtotals. Use function Count at each change in
Date.

"Steve" wrote:

Hello all,

I have to enter tracking numbers of our DHL packages into a excel
spreadsheet every day. And at tthe end of entering this data, I would like
to have excel give me a total count of packages entered.

Is this possibe? If so, how?

Thanks.

Steve

I need to count my packages

Thanks Nate. This information was very helpful. I even like how it makes my
daily report look as well. Thanks again.