-   -   Different Headers on pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19877-different-headers-pages.html)

Larry G.

Different Headers on pages

I need to create a header for the first page and then a different header for
each subsequent page. Anyone that can help with this would be great.

Dave Peterson

Print the first page with one header and then change the header, then print
pages 2-### with the second header.

There's options in the File|print dialog.

If you need a macro, you could record one when you do it manually.

--

Dave Peterson