-   -   How can I collect specific data from cells in a fill-in form? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198669-how-can-i-collect-specific-data-cells-fill-form.html)

Sherri at Quality Envelope

How can I collect specific data from cells in a fill-in form?

I created a fill-in form for docket orders. I don't want to save every
"form", just collect certain data from the form that I can look up at a later
date, and transform that data back into form use if I need to.

Dave Peterson

How can I collect specific data from cells in a fill-in form?

Maybe designing a form using MSWord would be better. You can tell MSWord to
only save the data (in a CSV file, IIRC).

But if you want to stay in excel, maybe this from Debra Dalgleish's site would
help:
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html

You may need the other direction, too:
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html