-   -   how do I keep all ribbon tasks showing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198562-how-do-i-keep-all-ribbon-tasks-showing.html)

Frustrated in Ohio

how do I keep all ribbon tasks showing?

I cannot figure out how to keep all the task options showing when I click on
a ribbon button, i.e., Home. I have to repeatedly click on Home (or any
other button) to perform multiple actions. I used to be able to have the
full options showing while I was using a particular button. Somehow I
changed this and I can find nothing in Help that addresses this question. I
am using Excel EP 2007.

Jim Rech

how do I keep all ribbon tasks showing?

If you minimized the ribbon press Ctrl-F1 to restore it.

--
Jim
"Frustrated in Ohio" <Frustrated in wrote in