-   -   I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198483-i-have-data-cell-a1-i-want-add-data-cell-b1.html)

Zippy

I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1.

Can I have help with a formula to get data from B1 to A1 without losing what
is in A1
--
Zippy

Tausif

I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1.

I dont think you can !

Instead, why dont you use a formula in A1 which will take data from B1. The
existing Data in A1 should be entered another cell. (assuming C1)
So, formula in A1 wld be =C1&" "&B1 . (remove & " " & if u dont want a
space in between.)

HTH,
--
Tausif Mohammed

"Zippy" wrote:

Can I have help with a formula to get data from B1 to A1 without losing what
is in A1
--
Zippy

Zippy

I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1.

Thank you Tausif, I will give it a go and let you know.
--
Zippy

"Zippy" wrote:

Can I have help with a formula to get data from B1 to A1 without losing what
is in A1
--
Zippy

Zippy

I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1.

Hi Tausif, You may be able to help me with something else. Cell b1 has
address data, eg: 25 Map Rd, Fredsville, 1111. I want to divide this into
individual cells. Hope you can help
--
Zippy

"Zippy" wrote:

Can I have help with a formula to get data from B1 to A1 without losing what
is in A1
--
Zippy

Bob Phillips[_3_]

I have data in cell A1, I want to add data to it from cell B1.

Menu DataText To Columns, with a delimiter of comma

--
HTH

Bob