-   -   The "Sort" function is missing....... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198362-sort-function-missing.html)

Tim_4561

The "Sort" function is missing.......

The "Sort" function is missing from my "Data" drop down menu. How do I get it
back?

Dave Peterson

The "Sort" function is missing.......

Try
Tools|Customize|Toolbar tab|select worksheet menu bar
and click the reset button

You will lose any customized changes you've made to that toolbar, though.

--

Dave Peterson

Highland Cow[_2_]

The "Sort" function is missing.......

Right click on your menu bar. Choose Customize. In the Commands tab click
on Data. Hold down your left mouse button on Sort and drag it to the Data
menu, which will open position it above Filter, you will see a horizontal
line to show where it will go. Release the mouse button. Click on Close in
the Customize box.