-   -   Coping formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198299-coping-formulas.html)

computexcel

Coping formulas

Everytime I copy formulas I get " inconsistent formula" or "unprotected
formula".
They are inconsistent and unprotected, that's not the problem.
Is there any set up to ignore this without doing it manually everytime I do
the
pasting ? After hundreds of pasting and clicking " ignore error" I'm ready
to quit.
Thanks for your answer.

Dave Peterson

Coping formulas