-   -   How do I print a Find-all search in Excel 2002? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19812-how-do-i-print-find-all-search-excel-2002-a.html)

Pughy

How do I print a Find-all search in Excel 2002?

There are many occassions when I search my spreadsheet for multiple occurence
of a particular number using the "Find All" search request. I then have to
write the cell references down - (this is a record of multiple payments by
the way). Is ther any way to print out the search results?

bj

if they are all in one column, try <data<filters<autofilter
if they are in several columns, the advanced filter may work it is just a
little more complex.

"Pughy" wrote:

There are many occassions when I search my spreadsheet for multiple occurence
of a particular number using the "Find All" search request. I then have to
write the cell references down - (this is a record of multiple payments by
the way). Is ther any way to print out the search results?

Sheila D

Can you get the records you need by using a filter? You can then print out
the filtered subset

"Pughy" wrote:

There are many occassions when I search my spreadsheet for multiple occurence
of a particular number using the "Find All" search request. I then have to
write the cell references down - (this is a record of multiple payments by
the way). Is ther any way to print out the search results?

Michael

Hi Pughy. Not very elegant, but once you have identified the multiple
numbers in the find all screen, hold the alt key and press PrtScr. This puts
the active dialog box on the clip board. TheN press paste, select the print
screen object and print it. HTH