Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to write a macro

I have never written a macro before and believe that using one might help my
problem. People using the form I'm creating will enter their income in one
cell and then choose one of the following from a drop down menu in another
cell: yearly, monthly, twice per month, per 2 weeks, per week. I need to
convert the income totals to the same format (yearly) before adding the
numbers together in a new cell for a total (income totals will be multiplied
by 12, 24, 26 or 52 depending on their choice from the drop down menu).
There is the potential for 25 different incomes to be entered on this form.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated! Thanks.