-   -   How can I convert an Excel file to someone who doesn't have Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19793-how-can-i-convert-excel-file-someone-who-doesnt-have-excel.html)

donnythejazz

How can I convert an Excel file to someone who doesn't have Excel.

That's it. I have a large Excel file which I want to send. The receiver
doesn't have Excel and can't read the file. He says he can read TXT,DOC,HTML
and RTF. I can't typoe it all in again in Word (it's a big file) so is there
an answer?

redbelly

Copy-and-paste from the Excel file into a text or Word file.

In the Excel file, hit:

<CtrlA
<CtrlC

Then, open a text or Word document, and hit:

<CtrlV

Regards,

Mark

Lady Layla

Have them download the FREE Excel Viewer.

"donnythejazz" <donnythejazz @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
: That's it. I have a large Excel file which I want to send. The receiver
: doesn't have Excel and can't read the file. He says he can read TXT,DOC,HTML
: and RTF. I can't typoe it all in again in Word (it's a big file) so is there
: an answer?

Dana DeLouis

Excel Viewer 2003

Dana DeLouis