-   -   Remove data from OLAP pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197909-remove-data-olap-pivot-table.html)

Joris Valkonet

Remove data from OLAP pivot table

Hi,

I have created some pivot table reports in Excel 2007 from a SQL Server 2005
OLAP cube. Now I'd like to save the reports in a way that the data from the
pivot table is not stored in the workbook but the MDX query is... If I save
the workbook normally and I open the workbook in an offline situation, all
the data from the pivot table is visible.

I have tried to save the workbook as a template, but this doesn't work.

Please help..

- Joris