-   -   Dynamic PivotTable List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197777-dynamic-pivottable-list.html)

joebogey

Dynamic PivotTable List

I'm not sure I'm calling this the right thing, or if it's even remotely
possible with PivotTables.

I have a list of data that consists of Work State, Work City, Job Title,
Salary Plan going from columns A-D. I have the PivotTable setup with the Work
State, Work City, and Job Title in the Page area and the Salary Plan in the
row area. Is there a way to make it so when a user Selects a Work State that
it will only show the City's for that Work State? Almost the way that
AutoFilter works but in a Pivot?

Thanks for any help.

Debra Dalgleish

Dynamic PivotTable List

No, there isn't any setting that will make the pivot table page fields
dependent on selections in the other page fields.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures