-   -   Excel Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197771-excel-functions.html)

lawson

Excel Functions

Hello,

I have a macro function that has several options and looks like this:

=sf(D24,6,8,0)

For functions that came with excel, when you are writing the formula, excel
tells you the options available as you type each option. ie:

=if(D24D68,1 [VALUE_IF_TRUE], 0 [VALUE_IF_FALSE])

I would like my function to display the options as you type as well.

Thank you for your help

lawson

Tom Hutchins

Excel Functions

Unless it is a new feature in Excel 2007 (and I am pretty sure it is not),
Excel has never provided a way to do this. Here is a link to a workaround
method:

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...on-with-excel/

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"lawson" wrote:

Hello,

I have a macro function that has several options and looks like this:

=sf(D24,6,8,0)

For functions that came with excel, when you are writing the formula, excel
tells you the options available as you type each option. ie:

=if(D24D68,1 [VALUE_IF_TRUE], 0 [VALUE_IF_FALSE])

I would like my function to display the options as you type as well.

Thank you for your help

lawson

JP[_4_]

Excel Functions