-   -   duplicate data to show/print in a column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197604-duplicate-data-show-print-column.html)

Pat

duplicate data to show/print in a column

I have a pivot table that skips the duplicate data and leave the cell blank
I would like this data to show and print for sorting purposes. How can I do
that

Dave Peterson

duplicate data to show/print in a column

It's not possible if you still want to keep it as a pivottable.

But you could copy it and paste special|values (to another location) and fill
the empty cells using techniques from Debra Dalgleish's site:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

But this copy won't be a pivottable anymore.

--

Dave Peterson