-   -   Copying selective data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197368-copying-selective-data.html)

leerem

Copying selective data

I'm trying to ensure I dont undully copy empty cells. I have several hundred
Vehicals arriving per week, at present I'm allowing 1700 lines per week for
these vehicles. however over the week I may only receive 1400. When working
with a 5 week period the calculations can take forever. How can I only copy
the values of the actual entries.
My simple code:

Range("EQ10:EQ10000").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("EX10").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

The caluculation can then be alligned to this:

Regards

Mike H

Copying selective data

Maybe

Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "EQ").End(xlUp).Row
Range("EQ10:EQ" & Lastrow).Copy
Range("EX10").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, _

"leerem" wrote:

I'm trying to ensure I dont undully copy empty cells. I have several hundred
Vehicals arriving per week, at present I'm allowing 1700 lines per week for
these vehicles. however over the week I may only receive 1400. When working
with a 5 week period the calculations can take forever. How can I only copy
the values of the actual entries.
My simple code:

Range("EQ10:EQ10000").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("EX10").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

The caluculation can then be alligned to this:

Regards

Gary''s Student

Copying selective data

Sub leerem()
Set r1 = Range("EX10:EX10000")
r1.Clear
n = Cells(Rows.Count, "EQ").End(xlUp).Row
Set r1 = Range("EQ10:EQ" & n)
r1.Copy
Range("EX10").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Gary''s Student - gsnu200797

"leerem" wrote:

I'm trying to ensure I dont undully copy empty cells. I have several hundred
Vehicals arriving per week, at present I'm allowing 1700 lines per week for
these vehicles. however over the week I may only receive 1400. When working
with a 5 week period the calculations can take forever. How can I only copy
the values of the actual entries.
My simple code:

Range("EQ10:EQ10000").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("EX10").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

The caluculation can then be alligned to this:

Regards

leerem

Copying selective data

Many thanks that works great