-   -   Pivot Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197250-pivot-chart.html)

Mike H.

Pivot Chart

I wish to create a pivot chart line graph that has two lines, one line being
the 2007 value and one line being the 2008 line. The data is in two tables.
I sort of figured out how to create the pivot table from two sets of data,
but I can't figure out how to get the chart to have two lines. Ideas?

smartgal

Pivot Chart

Can you combine the data into a single table, with one column for 2007 values
and one for 2008 values? Then you could chart right from the single pivot .
.. .

"Mike H." wrote:

I wish to create a pivot chart line graph that has two lines, one line being
the 2007 value and one line being the 2008 line. The data is in two tables.
I sort of figured out how to create the pivot table from two sets of data,
but I can't figure out how to get the chart to have two lines. Ideas?

Mike H.

Pivot Chart

I will try that. I did come up with a way to do it without using pivot
tables at all, but let me give that a try too.