-   -   Image in cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/197236-image-cell.html)

irvine79

Image in cell.

Is it possible to embed an image within a cell so that when I apply a filter
the images do not get jumbled? I have fit the images completely within the
cell and have selected the move and size with cell formating option.

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Image in cell.

That usually works for me.

I think I'd change the zoom factor to something pretty big and then double check
that each image is completely within the cell/row.

--

Dave Peterson

irvine79

Image in cell.

I think that I figured it out...

1 - Insert a rectangular drawing object completely within cell that you want
the image.
2 - Dbl click rectangle. Select -- color -- fill effects -- picture --
find/select saved image
3 - Dbl click image. Select Properties -- Move and size with cell

Seems like that solves the autofilter image jumble issue.

HTH anyone else struggling with this issue!