-   -   How do you send an excel file as a link in an email in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196700-how-do-you-send-excel-file-link-email-excel-2007-a.html)

James Pearson

How do you send an excel file as a link in an email in excel 2007

I Just got excel 2007 loaded on my machine and Im lost. there is no web tool
bar on this version. How do I send a link to an excel file in this version
of excel. I miss my web tool bar. please help me crack the code to this new
version.
--
Jimmy

Gary Brown[_4_]

How do you send an excel file as a link in an email in excel 2007

On the Microsoft site is a downloadable workbook that contains the mapping
from Excel 2003 menus to Excel 2007 ribbon.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...128621033.aspx
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.