-   -   Is there a way to unload the loaded XLL file in Excel? Hi all, I amdebugging XLL link library using Visual C++. Everytime I rebuild the XLL, Ihave to close the whole Excel program and relaunch the Excel program again,and then load in the newly gene (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196646-there-way-unload-loaded-xll-file-excel-hi-all-i-amdebugging-xll-link-library-using-visual-c-everytime-i-rebuild-xll-ihave-close-whole-excel-program-relaunch-excel-program-again-then-load-newly-gene.html)

LunaMoon

Is there a way to unload the loaded XLL file in Excel? Hi all, I amdebugging XLL link library using Visual C++. Everytime I rebuild the XLL, Ihave to close the whole Excel program and relaunch the Excel program again,and then load in the newly gene

Is there a way to unload the loaded XLL file in Excel?

Hi all,

I am debugging XLL link library using Visual C++. Everytime I rebuild
the XLL, I have to close the whole Excel program and relaunch the
Excel program again,

and then load in the newly generated XLL library again...

This is tedious...

I am looking for a way to unload XLL (already loaded) from within
EXCEL program...

Any thoughts?

(I find just close the currently active worksheet doesn't get the XLL
unloaded...)