-   -   how do I retrieve deleted data/material from Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196574-how-do-i-retrieve-deleted-data-material-excel.html)

kalizay10

how do I retrieve deleted data/material from Excel?

I accidentally deleted the content in the cells of my worksheet. I no longer
have the "Undo" option. How can I retrieve that content?

Jim Thomlinson

how do I retrieve deleted data/material from Excel?

Close the workbook without saving will return you back to the last saved
version of the file. Of course you will loss everything that has been updated
since.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson