-   -   Vlookup, copy only certain values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196469-vlookup-copy-only-certain-values.html)

Aline

Vlookup, copy only certain values

I"d like to use a vlookup function,that is part of macro, will return certain
values to the next column. Example, only Green and Red value is copied on
the column B from column A.

column A Column B
Green Green
Brown
Brown
Green Green
Red Red
Red Red
Black
Red Red

Wonder if anyone could help me.

Thanks,
Aline
--
Aline

Wigi

Vlookup, copy only certain values

Hi Aline

Hmmm, I'm not getting full understanding of what you're doing.

What do you really want to do? Can't you place an IF-function in column B?
(with or without VBA-code). Or do you (want to) use the Find method
programmed in VBA (the VBA counterpart of Ctrl-F).

So, a bit more detail please and we will help you out ;-)

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music