-   -   Oh, just one more thing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196449-oh-just-one-more-thing.html)

Mike[_12_]

Oh, just one more thing

Just like Lieutenant Colombo, I have just one more (or 2 more)
questions.
I want to limit the Length of data in a cell, so I can print out
8.5x11 paper. I want to have the data do a word wrap, and
start a new line underneath the previous data. But still within the same
cell.
I tried to do this, but when it reaches the cell maximum length,
the data starts a new cell below it. I want it all in the same cell.
Can this be done ?

Also How can My headers be centered over the cell ?
It seems the default is left justified.

Thanks for any help you could offer me
Mike

Gord Dibben

Oh, just one more thing

Don't know what the earlier things were but use Alt + ENTER to add a
linefeed where you want within a cell.

Format to wrap text and row autofit

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP