-   -   Copy Rows if Lookup Criteria Match (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19618-copy-rows-if-lookup-criteria-match.html)

vdoubleu

Copy Rows if Lookup Criteria Match

I am trying to create sometype of template to pull data associated with a
specific office. I have a drop down list create on WorksheetB. I have
another WorksheetA that contains a list of equipment (Office, Equipment,
Lease End Date, Cost, etc..).

I would like to be able to select the Office from the drop down list on
WorksheetB and pull all of the rows that are associated with the Office in
WorksheetA back over to Worksheet B. I know that I can do this using Access
Queries, but is there a way to do this in Excel? If so, what are your
recommendations?