-   -   how do i make a cell turn red if value is less than 0? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196102-how-do-i-make-cell-turn-red-if-value-less-than-0-a.html)

Megglesface

how do i make a cell turn red if value is less than 0?

i have a list of numbers on my worksheets, inclusing some zeros. i would a
formula that means whenenver a cell just has 0 in it it will show as red.

Is this possible?

Thanks

John Moore

how do i make a cell turn red if value is less than 0?

Use conditional format ,,,, where cell value equals "0" ,,, format to RED

"Megglesface" wrote:

i have a list of numbers on my worksheets, inclusing some zeros. i would a
formula that means whenenver a cell just has 0 in it it will show as red.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Tausif

how do i make a cell turn red if value is less than 0?

1) Select all the cells that have numbers.
2) Format-ConditionalFormatting
3) Under Condition1
Cell Value is ... Equal To ... 0

Click the format button & give any format that you want. This will change
all 0's to that color/format.

HTH,
--
Tausif Mohammed

"Megglesface" wrote:

i have a list of numbers on my worksheets, inclusing some zeros. i would a
formula that means whenenver a cell just has 0 in it it will show as red.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Megglesface

how do i make a cell turn red if value is less than 0?

thats great, thanks