-   -   fill combobox depending on selection from another combobox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196077-fill-combobox-depending-selection-another-combobox.html)

Adam Francis

fill combobox depending on selection from another combobox

Hi all,

I have been making a userform and so far all is great thanks to al the
posts here, but, i can't find anything to help me with this problem.

I have put 3 comboboxes on my userform,
The first one i want to fill from a list.
The second one i want to fill from a list depending on what was selected
from the first combobox.
And the third filled depending on selection from second.
then all three selections put on a worksheet in seperate columns

i hope this makes sense as i am only new to this.
many thanks in advance
Ad

Tausif

fill combobox depending on selection from another combobox

Hi,

I've created something similar to what you want.

Have uploaded it on rapidshare. Below is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/132101437/Book1.xls.html
--
Tausif Mohammed

"Adam Francis" wrote:

Hi all,

I have been making a userform and so far all is great thanks to al the
posts here, but, i can't find anything to help me with this problem.

I have put 3 comboboxes on my userform,
The first one i want to fill from a list.
The second one i want to fill from a list depending on what was selected
from the first combobox.
And the third filled depending on selection from second.
then all three selections put on a worksheet in seperate columns

i hope this makes sense as i am only new to this.
many thanks in advance
Ad

Adam Francis

fill combobox depending on selection from another combobox

Awesome Tausif, Thankyou. Thats exactly what i was looking for
again, Thankyou