-   -   pivot reporting wrong info-riv (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196049-pivot-reporting-wrong-info-riv.html)

rivers

pivot reporting wrong info-riv

hi peeps

having an issue with my pivot tables was wondering if anyone new how to fix.

my pivot tables were created from my source data and worked fine but now
after i have refreshed them a few times to collate the new data its started
to report things wrong

i.e codes linked to products become mixed or brands of the products are
linked to the wrong products.

currently to fix this i create a new pivot then paste over the old. but this
is time consuming and i dont want to have to train others on how to do this
maintinence work. does anyone have any ideas whats wrong? or how to fix this?

thank you

rivers

pivot reporting wrong info-riv

i found by creating a backup pivot next to the origional and pasting over the
top will fix the issue

PLEASE PEOPLE COPY THIS ACTION AS IT HAPPENS FREQUENTLY TO MOST OF MY PIVOTS
ONCE I START USINGTHEM IN ADDITION TO MACROS!!!!