-   -   Forecast Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196042-forecast-formula-help.html)

BBAL20

Forecast Formula Help

I'm looking to write a formula that matches two criteria before calcualting a
forecast. I tried using a IF AND function but the Forecast function itself
will only calculate based on one X value. I want the X value only if it
returns a TRUE matching two criteria in two different columns first. Is there
a way to calculate this?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Forecast Formula Help

What IF AND formula did you try?
What two criteria do you want to meet?
What FORECAST function are you trying to evaluate?
--
David Biddulph