-   -   Combo Boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19604-combo-boxes.html)

Christine

Combo Boxes

How do I get data depending on the selection I make in the combo box? eg. if
my combo box includes Jan.Feb.Mar, and once I select Jan, the sheet for Jan
is to be displayed, how do I do it. HELP please.

Dave Peterson

How about a floating toolbar that can show you the names of worksheets
to select:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...1C74%40msn.com

--

Dave Peterson