-   -   Difference between dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195935-difference-between-dates.html)

Hassan

Difference between dates

Hi All,

I need one help for date formula, I have employee sheet where the leave
sheet is, if the leave start from 1st of june and end 15th of June, so the
leaves are 15 days but when we apply formula e.g. B1-A1 then its return 14
not 15. what formula we can use to get accurate data?

Thanks

John C[_2_]

Difference between dates

The formula is fine for finding the difference in days between the 1st and
the 15th, it is a difference of 15 days, just like 5-4=1, but 5 & 4 are
actually 2 numbers. Easiest way to find total number of days:
=EndDate-StartDate+1
--
John C

"Hassan" wrote:

Hi All,

I need one help for date formula, I have employee sheet where the leave
sheet is, if the leave start from 1st of june and end 15th of June, so the
leaves are 15 days but when we apply formula e.g. B1-A1 then its return 14
not 15. what formula we can use to get accurate data?

Thanks

dennis

Difference between dates

B1-A1+1

"Hassan" wrote:

Hi All,

I need one help for date formula, I have employee sheet where the leave
sheet is, if the leave start from 1st of june and end 15th of June, so the
leaves are 15 days but when we apply formula e.g. B1-A1 then its return 14
not 15. what formula we can use to get accurate data?

Thanks

Ron Rosenfeld

Difference between dates

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:43:02 -0700, Hassan
wrote:

Hi All,

I need one help for date formula, I have employee sheet where the leave
sheet is, if the leave start from 1st of june and end 15th of June, so the
leaves are 15 days but when we apply formula e.g. B1-A1 then its return 14
not 15. what formula we can use to get accurate data?

Thanks

=B1-A1+1
--ron