-   -   #N/A values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195911-n-values.html)

Trivikram

#N/A values

Hai, like we opt to hide zero values, is there any way to hide #N/A (as a
result of a funtion or formula) values in an excel sheet?

Trivikram.

FARAZ QURESHI

#N/A values

Simply try:

=if(ISNA([YOUR FORMULA]),"",[YOUR FORMULA])

Insert your formula in place of [YOUR FORMULA]

--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

"Trivikram" wrote:

Hai, like we opt to hide zero values, is there any way to hide #N/A (as a
result of a funtion or formula) values in an excel sheet?

Trivikram.

David Biddulph[_2_]

#N/A values

You can use conditional formatting to make the font white (or whatever the
background colour of the cell is).
--
David Biddulph

"Trivikram" <vichram at the rate of yahoo dot com wrote in message
Hai, like we opt to hide zero values, is there any way to hide #N/A (as a
result of a funtion or formula) values in an excel sheet?

Trivikram.

ramzi

#N/A values

HI Faraz,

if have problem with ur formula... I doing like below..

=if(ISNA(=A1),"",=B1)

and

=IF(F9=0,"","=H4")

if have problem with =H4 (the formula)

thanks in advance

"Trivikram" wrote:

Hai, like we opt to hide zero values, is there any way to hide #N/A (as a
result of a funtion or formula) values in an excel sheet?

Trivikram.

Rick

#N/A values

You can alternatively use ISERROR instead of ISNA.

"Trivikram" wrote:

Hai, like we opt to hide zero values, is there any way to hide #N/A (as a
result of a funtion or formula) values in an excel sheet?

Trivikram.

Gord Dibben

#N/A values

Which will mask any error, not just the #N/A

Might not be desirable.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP