Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a Macro?

Ive created a four page survey in a workbook. On page four I have a submit
button which returns the survey by email to two people in our HR area. While
one is very happy with my effort, thanks to a number of you people, the other
one is annoyed that the survey comes back to him showing page four and not
page one. While I have explained to him that all he needs to do is click on
the page one tab he insists he wants the survey to come back with page one at
the front. Can anyone tell me how I might be able to put a macro or something
on the submit button so that when the submit button is pressed it will
activate the macro to return the survey to page one as well as still email
the survey. Hope this makes sense.
Thank you in advance.

Cheers