-   -   Navigating with arrow keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195525-navigating-arrow-keys.html)

GKW in GA

Navigating with arrow keys

Pressing the left or right arrow keys moves the worksheet left or right. I
would like for it move to the cell to the left or right. Likewise, the
up/down keys move the worksheet up or down instead of going up or down to the
next cell. Do I have something set wrong, I was thinking it used to do this.

GKW in GA

Navigating with arrow keys

Never mind, I had the scroll lock on. I new had to be something basic.