-   -   How to erase pasted controls from an Excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195454-how-erase-pasted-controls-excel-spreadsheet.html)

capnmike

How to erase pasted controls from an Excel spreadsheet

I want to know how to delete/erase several pictures/controls that were
include in data that I copied from a web-page. I can delete the data, but
not the copied-controls.
--
Capnmike

Don Guillett

How to erase pasted controls from an Excel spreadsheet

Try

for each sh in activesheet.shapes
sh.delete
next sh

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"capnmike" wrote in message
I want to know how to delete/erase several pictures/controls that were
include in data that I copied from a web-page. I can delete the data, but
not the copied-controls.
--
Capnmike

Gord Dibben

How to erase pasted controls from an Excel spreadsheet

F5SpecialObjectsOK

Hit Delete key.

This will clear ALL objects.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP