Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: Any faster way of deleting floating objects?

Hi,

I have a worksheet with 10 floating objects generated from Print Screen
Paste.

At present, I would place the cursor on the object and press "Delete" to
cleat it one by one.

I find this process is slow. May I kknow if there is a faster way of doing
this ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you click on the Select Objects arrow, in the drawing toolbar and then
describe a selection box, it will select everything inside. Alternatively,
if you hold down SHIFT and click on each object, you can select multiple
objectives for deletion.
--
Applications</a

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet with 10 floating objects generated from Print Screen
Paste.

At present, I would place the cursor on the object and press "Delete" to
cleat it one by one.

I find this process is slow. May I kknow if there is a faster way of doing
this ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

F5SpecialObjectsOKDelete

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:25:01 -0700, Mr. Low
wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet with 10 floating objects generated from Print Screen
Paste.

At present, I would place the cursor on the object and press "Delete" to
cleat it one by one.

I find this process is slow. May I kknow if there is a faster way of doing
this ?

Thanks

Low

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gord,

Thnaks for your help.

In fact you got the fastest way of doing the task.

Best Regards.

Low

--
A36B58K641

wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet with 10 floating objects generated from Print Screen
Paste.

At present, I would place the cursor on the object and press "Delete" to
cleat it one by one.

I find this process is slow. May I kknow if there is a faster way of doing
this ?

Thanks

Low

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the tips.

Cntr + Click is a better way as it enable negative zooming for faster
selecttion of the floating objects.

Best Regards

Low

--

A36B58K641

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet with 10 floating objects generated from Print Screen
Paste.

At present, I would place the cursor on the object and press "Delete" to
cleat it one by one.

I find this process is slow. May I kknow if there is a faster way of doing
this ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, but only if you want to delete ALL objects.

Gord