-   -   How do I set up a spsht to allow adding data only - no deletions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195123-how-do-i-set-up-spsht-allow-adding-data-only-no-deletions.html)

Weycotlm

How do I set up a spsht to allow adding data only - no deletions

I am preparing a simple spreadsheet. It is intended for employees to go in
and add data on a daily basis, however once the data is entered and saved we
do not want them to be able to go back in and change the original data for
archive purposes. Is there an optio for this?

Thanks so much