-   -   Lookup Index Match?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/195053-lookup-index-match.html)

l33b3z

Lookup Index Match??

Hi, I have an excel related question that I was hoping you could help me with
:-/ - Would it be possible to create a formula which would search through
the property list in the live month (july 08), in first 2 columns (A & B) to
find an address and then match both columns with the relevant address in
(lists) and then take the information from (lists) the column where locations
are? The issue is that some first line addresses are identical, but it is the
second line that would distinguish it, e.g.; Column A1: 1 (flat1-10) Column
B2: High Street Column A2: 1 (flat1-10) Column B2: Orchard Road.

Thank you in advance ;)