-   -   How to create a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194957-how-create-pivot-table.html)

BigBrother

How to create a Pivot Table

I have office 2003 installed on my laptop.
I am desirous of learning how to create a pivot table in Excel.
Can anyone please provide me with info on where to get resources (websites,
tutorials, books, etc) that explain the subject in a simple, clear fashion.
Thank you.

Bernard Liengme

How to create a Pivot Table

Try one or more of these
Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm
And Debra's own site:

John Walkenbach also has some at:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm
(look for Tony Gwynn's Hit Database)

Chip Pearson keeps Harald Staff's notes at:

MS has some at (xl2000 and xl2002):
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/XCrtPiv.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...lconPT101.aspx

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/index.htm
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...le-parameters/
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"BigBrother" wrote in message
I have office 2003 installed on my laptop.
I am desirous of learning how to create a pivot table in Excel.
Can anyone please provide me with info on where to get resources
(websites,
tutorials, books, etc) that explain the subject in a simple, clear
fashion.
Thank you.

Jim Thomlinson

How to create a Pivot Table

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"BigBrother" wrote:

I have office 2003 installed on my laptop.
I am desirous of learning how to create a pivot table in Excel.
Can anyone please provide me with info on where to get resources (websites,
tutorials, books, etc) that explain the subject in a simple, clear fashion.
Thank you.

BigBrother

How to create a Pivot Table

Thank you Bernard. Quite useful.

[...]