-   -   Font Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194956-font-formatting.html)

Matto

Font Formatting

I would like to copy the same text, and repeat it in other cells, going
through a large list of font formats...pretty sure I would have to use VB but
not sure where to start...any ideas?

Gord Dibben

Font Formatting

What type of font formats?

Font Type only like Arial, Courier, Times New Roman etc.?

Font Type and size like Arial 10, 12, 14 etc.?

Provide a small example.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP