-   -   Two copies of same document appear when opening a document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1949-two-copies-same-document-appear-when-opening-document.html)

Kathy at the Fort

Two copies of same document appear when opening a document

I have used Excel for 8 years.

Recently, when I open an Excel spreadsheet document, a duplicate copy opens
at the same time.

For example, it shows as: Fort Apartment List 1 AND Fort Apartment List 2

When I close one document, both close at the same time.

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#TwoWindows

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
I have used Excel for 8 years.

Recently, when I open an Excel spreadsheet document, a duplicate copy
opens
at the same time.

For example, it shows as: Fort Apartment List 1 AND Fort Apartment
List 2

When I close one document, both close at the same time.