-   -   Printing in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194754-printing-excel.html)

Neil Pearce

Printing in Excel

Good afternoon all,

Is there a way that I can print out a workbook without the colour fill
appearing? Additonally is there a way of negating the conditonally
formattted fill cells when printing?

The cells are coloured to indicate information required by the user and to
indicate errors in their inputs.

Thanking-you in advance,

Neil

Bill Ridgeway

Printing in Excel

"Neil Pearce" wrote in message
Good afternoon all,

Is there a way that I can print out a workbook without the colour fill
appearing? Additonally is there a way of negating the conditonally
formattted fill cells when printing?

The cells are coloured to indicate information required by the user and to
indicate errors in their inputs.

Thanking-you in advance,

Neil

You will probably have a "print in black and white" option on your printer
software. This will, of course, act on cell and text colour.

Bill Ridgeway