-   -   why is there no A3 page size available in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194713-why-there-no-a3-page-size-available-excel.html)

Alex Brown

why is there no A3 page size available in excel?

Sometimes it is available for selection from the size menu in the page layout
tab but most time it is not there! it is driving me nuts!!!!There is every
other weirdo Japanese page size there but not good old A3?!

Alex Brown[_2_]

why is there no A3 page size available in excel?

I have sussed it! after reading some other posts.I realize that Acrobat
writer must be set to A3. I dont think this can be done thru the Acrobat tab
(excel 2007) as it does not give you a prompt, so go to the office button,
print menu, select Adobe PDF and change the page size in the properties box
to A3. OK out of that and then go to page size on the page layout tab in
excel and hey-ho, the is A3 sitting there at last!