-   -   Question about pinning a document to the Recent Documents list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194573-question-about-pinning-document-recent-documents-list.html)

emmy

Question about pinning a document to the Recent Documents list

I am using Excel 2007.
I've pinned some documents to my Recent Documents menu, which is set to
display 50. I go in and out of Excel files all day long, most are pinned.
There are times when one or two are missing from the list, but after I open
them they are back on the list still pinned.

Is there a fix that will keep the pinned documents at the top or bottom of
the list and never have them fall off when you've opened too many documents?
And if I have it set to 50 would any fall off?

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your time.