-   -   TOC: the first page number of each worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194552-toc-first-page-number-each-worksheet.html)

annoni

TOC: the first page number of each worksheet

The main purpose of TOC is to print hardcopy of table of contents with page
numbers€¦so I do not need hyperlink with worksheet names or what not€¦

I have about 20 worksheet in a file and like to make a worksheet that
contains the number of the first page of each worksheet.---I am numbering
entire worksheet continuously. TOC worksheet should not be included in
paging. I prefer the TOC within the file but if not possible, in a separate
file would be ok. Please help..

If it has to be the code thing,, please be kind and provide step by step
details€¦dont know anything about the code thingy..Thanks.

Héctor Miguel

the first page number of each worksheet

hi, !

what you need could suffer variations depending on non/controled events
(i.e. changing printer/resolution/quality/pint area-titles/... and so on) so...

where *exactly" do you need the numbers in your TOC-sheet ?
(i.e. in range D11:D30 or... ???)

regards,
hector.

otherwise, you could seek alternates like in the following pages:

Build Table of Contents, similar listings, working with Hyperlinks

Build TOC Another Approach
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc2.htm

__ OP __