-   -   Cross match data in Col A v/s Col B and display match in Col 3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194363-cross-match-data-col-v-s-col-b-display-match-col-3-a.html)

aquaflow

Cross match data in Col A v/s Col B and display match in Col 3

I want to match data in Col A v/s Col B and display the exact match in
Col C. How can I do that?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Cross match data in Col A v/s Col B and display match in Col 3

In C1, =IF(A1=B1,"match","no match") and copy down.
--
David Biddulph

"aquaflow" wrote in message
I want to match data in Col A v/s Col B and display the exact match in
Col C. How can I do that?

aquaflow

Cross match data in Col A v/s Col B and display match in Col 3

"aquaflow" wrote in message

I want to match data in Col A v/s Col B and display the exact match in
Col C. How can I do that?

I want to match same values in Col A taking Col B as a pointer and
output the result of the match found in C

aquaflow

"aquaflow" wrote in message

I want to match data in Col A v/s Col B and display the exact match in
Col C. How can I do that?

Col A Col B Col 3
dog cat found
cat dog Found