-   -   Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194294-formulas.html)

tigerlileigh

Formulas

I have a formula that i need to enter how do i go about doing it? I have very
little experience with excel. Thanks

Gord Dibben

Formulas

Start out by typing an = sign in a cell then hit the Fx icon to pop up the
Function Wizard.

If you need more help I suggest you post some more details.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:07:00 -0700, tigerlileigh
wrote:

I have a formula that i need to enter how do i go about doing it? I have very
little experience with excel. Thanks

David Biddulph[_2_]

Formulas

=1+2