-   -   Highlight a complete row when scrolling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194253-highlight-complete-row-when-scrolling.html)

Jonas

Highlight a complete row when scrolling

Is there a way that you could get a complete row highlighted when you use the
up and down keys. I have many columns in my xl sheet and would like to have
the complete row highlighted when I am scrolling through my list to be able
to easy follow where I am in xl sheet when I scroll vertcial.

Many thanks
Jonas

Therese

Highlight a complete row when scrolling

Hi
Will it work if you press down shiftkey while using the arrowkeys, or press
the number to the left to indicate the row?
Therese