-   -   how do I send selected cells in an e-mail using excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194242-how-do-i-send-selected-cells-e-mail-using-excel-2007-a.html)

Amanda Bledsoe

how do I send selected cells in an e-mail using excel 2007?

I am trying to select a couple of rows in a spreadsheet and send out in an
e-mail. Used ot use send selection but can't find it in excel 2007.

Ron de Bruin

how do I send selected cells in an e-mail using excel 2007?

See this page Amanda
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mailenvelope.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin